WHERE: South Carolina State
WHAT: H 3985, “Dangerous Wild Animals Act,” seeks to ban possession of many species of reptiles, amphibians and mammals including boa constrictors, reticulated pythons, Burmese pythons and crocodilians. Get more details and be sure to send individual emails using the information at www.usark.org/press-releases/south-carolina-h-3895-dangerous-wild-animals-act/. This bill needs to be stopped. Share this with everyone you know in the herp, exotic animal and pet communities. Make your voice heard and shut this bill down now!
HOW YOU CAN HELP: (South Carolina residents only, please) Use this alert and also send individual emails via http://usark.org/press-releases/south-carolina-h-3895-dangerous-wild-animals-act/
In less than 1 minute you can fight for your rights:
- Complete the required fields (name, address, etc.)
- Enter the four character verification code
- OPTIONAL: You may personalize the message (PLEASE be civil and write appropriately)
- Hit SEND
- You will see a successfully sent message at the top of the screen
- NOTE: Close page and reopen for each person!
- It is crucial and more important to send individual emails and contact legislators via the information at http://usark.org/press-releases/south-carolina-h-3895-dangerous-wild-animals-act/. The below mass email method may get filtered as SPAM.
- Share this page by simply using the links below or copying/pasting the URL
- You just sent emails to the South Carolina Committee on Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs members. THANKS!