Send your comments NOW. Deadline is JUNE 8! Below is a simple ACTION ALERT. Full information and additional alert options at www.usark.org/uncategorized/action-alert-oregon.
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife plans to proceed with some unjust rule changes and was uncooperative with Oregon's herp community.
Thursday, June 9, 2016 – 1:00 p.m.
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrial Drive S.E.
Salem, Oregon 97302
- Complete the required fields (name, address, etc.)
- Enter the four character verification code
- OPTIONAL: You may personalize the message at bottom of sample letter (PLEASE be civil and write appropriately)
- Hit SEND
- You will see a successfully sent message at the top of the screen
- NOTE: Close page and reopen for each person!
- ALSO, send emails from your email account via the alert at www.usark.org/uncategorized/action-alert-oregon.
- Share this page by simply copying/pasting this URL: http://usark.org/campaign/oregon-action-alert/.