WHERE: Coon Rapids, MN
WHAT: A proposal to limit the number of domestic animals kept as pets, including herps, to twelve. More can be read here: http://18.104.22.168/agenda_publish.cfm?mt=ALL&get_month=3&get_year=2013&dsp=agm&seq=1061&rev=0&ag=277&ln=4778&nseq=&nrev=&pseq=&prev=#
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
The meeting is the evening of 3/19/13. Share this with anyone you know in Minnesota ASAP. Please note, since this is a city ordinance, it is of utmost importance that residents of Coon Rapids use this Action Alert or attend the meeting. Please share this so it reaches these residents. Thanks for your support.
In less than 1 minute you can fight for your rights:
- Complete the required fields (name, address, etc.)
- Enter the four character verification code
- OPTIONAL: You may personalize the message (PLEASE be civil and write appropriately)
- Hit SEND
- You will see a successfully sent message at the top of the screen
- You just sent emails to the Coon Rapids, MN Councilmembers. THANKS!
- Share this with everyone and especially Minnesota residents! Share this page by simply using the links below or copying/pasting the URL