EXPIRED: See update at http://usark.org/press-releases/update-montana-city-ordinance/
WHERE: Laurel, Montana
WHAT: Proposed revisions to Laurel’s animal control ordinance uses the blanket terminology "constrictor snakes." The state of Montana currently prohibits many species of herps under MT ADC 12.6.2215. Placing additional species as prohibited is unnecessary. USARK has received notification from Laurel and Montana residents that a citywide ban on snakes may be the final goal.
The news story can be read here: http://www.laureloutlook.com/news/article_60ae3dec-8102-11e2-b449-001a4bcf887a.html
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
In less than 1 minute you can fight for your rights:
- Complete the required fields (name, address, etc.)
- Enter the four character verification code
- OPTIONAL: You may personalize the message (PLEASE be civil and write appropriately)
- Hit SEND
- You will see a successfully sent message at the top of the screen
- Share this page by simply using the links below or copying/pasting the URL
- You just sent emails to Laurel, MT elected officials and Emergency Services Committee members. THANKS!